I remember Wendi and I (Hannah and Jordan) moving to the Bay Area from Eugene, Oregon in 1995 with nothing but a call of God and a small group of good friends. It’s been quite a ride.
And the lessons I’ve learned about longevity in one place cannot be measured. There are things only longevity can teach. Thank the Lord for His faithfulness through the years.
Because I have not posted for about 4 weeks the pictures will be a bit time-lapsed. For the record, something new is happening each day. The work is getting smaller in size as the builders move onto greater detail.
Here is what is happening on the new building.
- Framing going up, in fact, it’s just about complete.
- Electrical is being set in place. All types of power being installed.
- Sheet Rock going up all around the building.
- Stage (Platform) is being built.
- Security System Wiring going in.
- Duct Work for AC continues to move along.
- Roof is almost complete.
- Skylights in administration offices are complete.
- Ministry rooms up and sheet-rocked.
- Landscaping started.
- Walls are now getting taped.
- And much more…
Please add the Staff to your prayer lists. Moving through the building process is requiring much grace, extra strength and greater endurance. Overseeing and giving direction to the construction of the building, pastoring and growing people and ministry is a huge challenge. We have a great team and God is helping us each step of the way.
1. As always, please share your thoughts, encouraging words and questions in the comment area below.
2. Take a second and use the social media buttons to share this post with your network of friends. Much appreciated!