I’m Lynda, an American girl backpacking hither and thither throughout the world. No need for fanfare, I’m just an ordinary twenty-something year old who sold everything, left a conventional job, and decided to travel the world for a while. My life fits into two backpacks, I am perpetually getting lost, and I dream of one day filling an entire passport.I have held court at this corner of the Internet since 2007, which I’m pretty sure makes me a senior citizen in blogging years. In case you’re brand new to these parts, let me give you a little bit of a rundown on the past decade from C&C’s conception to the present.
How do I travel and where am I going?
I travel to places often overlooked by Western tourists in favor of other destinations. Weeks of my life have passed without spotting other tourists, I’ve set foot in countries my government urges me to avoid, and I’ve spent many an hour miming things because it’s my only form of communication.
At the time of writing, my journey has taken me through:
My favorite posts
- Mother Earth Hosts Our Travels
- Bryce Canyon A Stunning US Travel Destination
- Wine Tours La Dolce Vita
- Tourism is Back in Full Swing in Molokai
- The Kansas City Chiefs
My favourite photo essays
- New Ideas For A Low Cost Vacation on Water
- Postcards From A Holiday in Hong Kong
- The Hidden Gem of the Chamonix Valley
- Family Safari Vacation To The Home Of The Gods
- Trip To Nunavut, An Arctic City
Follow my adventures
If you’re madly in love with other social platforms, you can find me on any of those below: